Cameron has a broad range of interests and a diverse background in property development, environmental economics research and economic regulation.
In his writings, Cameron aims to bring reliable insights from the academic and technical literature into the mainstream economic debate.
Cameron thinks that economics could be much better than it is, which is why he often write about very fine technical points of economic theory, and the nature of the profession.
Dr Murray specialises in property markets, environmental economics and corruption.
Cameron maintains an internationally renowned personal blog called Fresh Economic Thinking and also writes for MacroBusiness, IDEA economics and Evonomics.
He recently completed a PhD at the University of Queensland on the economics of corruption.
In this episode, Cameron mentions: comparative advantage, property rights and trade.
In this episode, Cameron mentions: Steve Keen, Ronald Coase, William Baumal, Alan Blinder and Stanley Jevons.
- Fresh Economic Thinking
- IDEA economics
- Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn
- Green Exam Academy by Pat Flynn
- Babysitting the Economy – Slate
- Robinson Crusoe’s real economic choices
Where to Find Cameron:
- Website: Fresh Economic Thinking
- Twitter: @Rumplestatskin
- Image courtesy of Rose Dlhopolsky
- Debunking Economics by Steve Keen
- Ultrasociety: How 10,000 Years of War Made Humans the Greatest Cooperators on Earth by Peter Turchin