089: James Brusseau on Wealth Inequality and the Accursed Share
Dr. James Brusseau is a philosopher specializing in contemporary Continental philosophy, history of philosophy and ethics.
In 1994 James joined the faculty of Philosophy and Letters at the Mexican National University in Mexico City teaching graduate courses in Philosophy and Comparative Literature.
He has also taught in Europe and the California State University.
Dr. James Brusseau currently teaches at Pace University in New York City.
James is the author of four books: Isolated Experiences, Decadence of the French (Nietzsche), Empire of Humiliation and Business Ethics Workshop, Flat World Knowledge, 2011
He is also the host for The Wealth Inequality Workshop at wealthinequalityworkshop.org
- Decadence of the French Nietzsche by James Brusseau
- Isolated Experiences by James Brusseau
- Business Ethics Workshop by James Brusseau
- Empire of Humiliation by James Brusseau
- The Accursed Share: An Essay on General Economy by Georges Bataille